Friday, September 15, 2006

09/15 Downtime

As some of you know we've been having performance issues on VB - running slow, unreachable, etc. We're not exactly sure how to resolve the issue, the server should be more than adequate, so it may take some time.

Since the blog is hosted by Blogger it will be available even when VB is down. So if the site is down this is the best place to check for information.

We're currently updating the database so you may experience database errors and/or have trouble accessing posts. We expect this to be resolved within the next hour.

I assure you this is a high priority and appreciate your patience.

ETA: I see we currently have an SQL error. If this doesn't resolve itself within the next hour the site may be down for a while. I would say at least a few hours and possibly well into the weekend. The person who was helping me is unavailable and will need to look at it when they get back.

1 Comments:

At 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michael,
VB is not allowing me to log on. I tried to register a new account and it wouldn't let me do that either. I don't know if other people are having this problem so I just thought I'd let you know.
gaya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home