Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Vegetarian dining in Birmingham, AL

Well, bummer. I have too many tabs open in Apple's Safari browser, and it's been crashing on me a lot these past couple of days. I have a lot of catching up to do lately. Fortunately I installed a little app that recovers all the pages I was looking at. Unfortunately, it cannot retrieve the text of a post in progress!

So, because I was just about done with the post, and I am simply not up to rewriting it, I will just bring your attention to two positive veg stories in today's The Birmingham News, one on veg cooking (with a fun play on a meat marketing slogan) that focuses primarily on a mainstream-accessible veg cookbook from Betty Crocker, and one on veg dining, which includes a list of veg friendly restaurants in the area. Cool beans!

Tags: | |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home